Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Praise The LORD!!






Today i posting at Labour Ward 4 one day..

I saw delivery of a Muslim client... Is a baby boy...

Her husband accompany her through out the procedure...




God alrdy Knew u since u r in your mother womb...
Do u know tat?
This Scripture came 2 my mind tat moment...





I knew God spoken 2 us...

God wants you to see yourself as a priceless treasure. He want You to feel good about Yourself.God knows you're not perfect tat you have faults and weakness and u make mistakes.But God Love u anyway. God love u unconditionally. His love for u is based on what you r , not based on what u do.




Prayer:

Love Myself? Those words dont come easily for me, father. But will all my heart, i want to learn how to love myself. So, I can more deeply appreciate who You have made me 2 be and tat I might more effectively express Your love to others.AMEN!!!

By:Joel Osteen







No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss