Sunday, September 13, 2009

A dream


Last week, i dreamt of a dream. I thought was just a simple/imagination dream until HIS review to me and reconfirmation on Saturday...

My dream:

I dream of heaven.. There are 3 types of people ....
1) person who go 2 heaven
2) person who go to hell
3) person who will go to heaven/hell (he/she may go 2 hell or heaven)

Tat moment,I got a clear mind tat i am type 3(Person who will go to heaven/hell..)
Only one word came 2 my mind WORD HARD..
Initially,I didn't mention this dream 2 my friend.. Bec i thought is just a dream.. One evening, i told Ade about it.. She was so exited.. Her word encourage ME ... "She say God review to u"..
Tat Saturday, in youth meeting.. Bro.D share about his trip to Hong Kong... His sharing hit my mind...
He say don't always think u will surely go heaven .. We need 2 work hard 2 the pathway of heaven.
I know that dream was not my imagination dream.. Praise the Lord ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss