Saturday, September 19, 2009

My day



I doing back...
Thank God..
Yesterday, i almost miss my flight..
I had pray to God (be will me during Journey) as this time i go back alone..

When i reach airport.. The counter alrdy close.. I so scared..
I ask and ask and ask.. Them refer me to service counter.. I don't even line up..
I ask the guy.. Bia Bia Bia ... Ok.. give me yr IC..

In my heart i really thank God..
In fact, if the counter close.. U r not allow to check in...

Praise The Lord..













U know what is this???
This mesin make fresh sugar cane..
..........Nice.........



KOLO MEE



KAMPOU

Ice-cream.. scolded by my daddy bec ate ice-cream.. HAhaha..


This is my bro.. He not more single..
He going to Batu Cave with his darling..
He ajak me also..
I want to go.. But i don't have partner..
Don't want to be a "buld"






TAT ME!!! I my who i am... Just notice tat my eyes r small..

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss