Thursday, September 10, 2009


2day.... I find one beautiful mark at my hand again... WOW.
This afternoon, i almost late 4 my class.. So, i run back and climb staircase(7 floor)

Ade: What happen 2 yr hand!!
Vic: ???? ... Nothing ...
(looking a MY HAND)
I notice this :





I didn't see this beautiful mark;I cant feel d pain.. But once i notice tat : "ahhh"
HAHAHA .. No pain .. :)

Still remember when i was small i fall down .. My leg/hand bleeding..
My mom and bro will say:'' fall down again ah.. go take medicine and apply.."

Is it this one of d reason i became a nurse.. Apply medicine myself..
HAHAHA.. I dont think so...






Still remember my previous blog.. I want 2 go back on 15.10.09-19.10.09 ..
2day, i go find my tutor.. Be4 i enter office.. I pray..

Bia bia bia bia(talk with tutor)............. Bia Bia Bia................
Me: Miss CM ... Can i go back .... Bia bia bia...
Tutor:Ok... No problem........
Me: thk so much(I almost hug tutor .. Luckly i didnt )

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss