Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello!!!!



How r u recently!!!
Now i posting in the ward...
Quite boring.. Each time i posting i hope i can meet patient tat i can share gospel..
Now, i my in the ENT(ear,nose& throat) ward..
everyday do the same routine..
I wish my working lifewill be more colourful..
today very happy becis afternoon shift.. I can sleep more...

HAhaha... Still remember pass few day while taken report i slept... (CI don't notice me at all)

Yesterday, Is my bro birthday!!! HaPPY bIRTHDAY 2 U!!
Having a nice day yesterday!!






Nice hair cut right!!! I want 2 cut my hair la..
Felt bored abt my hair alrdy!!
Plus, CI(Tutor) want me 2 tight my hair when posting...
Dont like:(

2day.. My darling Jess promise me tat she will go out with me this fri...2 sunway
(cut hair )... Yeah!! Jess i love u ah....




No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss