Sunday, August 2, 2009

Friends LOVE!!!

Last 2 day i had high fever!! (HEh who tell U nurse wouldn't fall sick)...
I ate medicine already but the fever never left me...
After sleep i dont ever can walk properly..
Still remember, at my hometown if i fall sick my daddy will be "watchman" help me apply wet towel and my mom will cook porridge 4 me..(although i dont really like tasteless porridge)

Sunday morning, i wake up.. I look like Po Po.. Sit on the toilet bowl and bath bec i felt unstable...
I almost cry in the bath room...

At church, i try 2 act like a health person... But one of my friend came 2 me and ask r u sick.What how u knew... :(

Pai seh.. I slept at d sunday meetingg 4 few min..


2day i going 2 posting alrdy!! So,i cant be sick..

I really happy and bless ...... My friends cook 4 me yesterday night!!!
Jess: Porridge (of course not tasteless porridge)
Pat BB: Barley(my faviour drink)
Ade: Yogurt Bar
Shu Hui: Mee soup (Nice)






1 comment:

  1. hey.. what do u mean by pat BB? hhaha.. anyway, getting better now?

    ReplyDelete

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss