Monday, August 17, 2009

4 W




What is worry?

Do u have worry?

I didnt denial tat i also have worry?

But i not need 2 worry?

Bec Lord say:

Praise be to the LORD, to our savior,who daily bears our burdens! Psalm 68:19


My testimony:

Since, i was small abt 10yrs old i having sleep disorder... suffering ...Still remenber when form 1 , almost every midnight i will wake up... I can feel something pressing my chest make me very difficulty 2 breath..Then, i will wake up... I dont dare 2 fall asleep..

My solution:

- On the light!
- Carry my pillow and bear went 2 my parent bed and sleep will them! when i sleep i must hold my parent! Bec i was scared
- Cry and call my dad 4 help!
- Or wake up & watch TV & make myself awake until d next day..


I dont know why i was like tat!!! Until one day in church, Pastor preach abt it.. After the meeting.. I went forward 2 my youth leader. Wei hong pray 4 me and teach me how 2 pray be4 sleep.

Prayer: Jesus use your blood to cleanse me.. Make me clean.. Give me a good sleep.. Amen!!!

Start on tat time.. I slept well.. Praise d Lord!!




Past few month, i suffer sleep disorder again.. Abt 1 week..

I make myself awake .. I dint slept at all..

Or i will roll left and right on my bed.. After 1-3hr then only i will fall alsleep..

I cant stand alrdy..
I look 4 cui san.. While cui san speak my tear fall..

Through her i find my answer....

Frm tat day on, i take abt 20 minute 2 fall sleep.. Thank God..

I really very happy!!!



Again thr leader i got my answer..







No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss