Tuesday, August 25, 2009













18.10.09 is a special day 4 me... Guess what??? tat day is my birthday...








And also deepavali....






Tutor told us we will having holiday start frm 16.10.09 - 19.10.09.







I decided 2 buy ticket and go back 2 celebrate my birthday...






Dont want 2 stay alone at hostel.... :(




So, i told my dad.... & he bought the ticket 4 me...






After, few weeks tutor say on 19.10.09 will not be holiday 4 us... Bec we r





posting at hosipital....














What!!! I bought ticket alrdy................ Mean, i cant go back la...




I need miracle...




Within this week i will go 2 ask permission from Tutor...






Pray tat miracle..






May be, 4 u guy u think apply cuti and ponteng class are very easy...






For my collage is totally difference...











By the way i dont want 2 waste my parent money...



Although, my parent say nvrmind.....










The most imporant i want 2 celebrate birthday with family...





I really miss tat moment....









God pls answer my prayer..................






I just want 2 go back!!!








































No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss