Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Word FrOm Chihsan:


Hi, God's favor be with all of you.Ps. Pambang said that we must worship our God with all our heart. And love our God with all our heart.Did you read your Bible everyday? Did you praise and worship our God everyday?Did you act what you listen from God? When you read this message, no matter how tired you are? how busy you are? I think God wants you to come close to HIM.



Victoria::::: I support u!!!!!

Still remenber last time when i facing exam... STRESS.....

ANd i will forget 2 study bible...I will have severe headache ++++

But this times.. I study bible be4 start study.. and listen 2 song when study...

In my mind i think i can not finish revision.. But one thought go into my mind u can finish..

Get a good result and glory GOD>> AMen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss