Friday, May 8, 2009

WHO AM i

Why i name my blog- "Who am i"


Bec i really dont know who am i in the eye of God.. I mean what HIS want me to do?????


One day i find a book name "Christian in nursing".


The content:



What is calling?



A calling is a direct invitation or comissioning by God for a specific task or assignment tat God for a specific task or assignment tat God wants to do. Exp: Jesus called 12 men 2 be his disciples(Matt 4:18-22).



Fishermen- fishers of fish-fishers of men


Nurse- nurses of men









Christian nurses, there are 2 aspect of calling:"firstly"- called to be disciple of The Lord Jesus and secondly, to do God's work in nursing.













Nursing is people- oriented.

Matthew 28:18, Jesus gave us the great commission, " Go and make disciples of all nation..."


We do not have to go very far. People came 2 us. In nursing, we meet people frm all walks of life. We are in the mission field.People who come 2 hospital are in need. Most are facing crisis in health matters and searhing for hope, meaning and answers to issues of life and death. Therefore nursing gives us the opportunities to fullfil the Great Commission and to help people find meaning and puepose in life....

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I got my answer alrdy............

My dear senior and juinor can u get my point.....








No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss