Thursday, May 14, 2009

RM300!!!!!!

Wow!!!

Still remember last time i had open a Bank Simpanan Nasional account..
My fa
ther pull Rm 300 deposit 4 me..

Wow!!! so happy so many money..

Some error happen i didnt manage 2 open the account..

How about d deposit...

Them didnt return d money...

My father and i was going here and there ask 4 d solution........... How 2 take back d money....

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i lost tat money..
...


This is about 1 year past already.................

2day i having a call frm my daddy......

Daddy:'' Heh!! i got a cek RM300 frm Bank Simpanan Nasional"

Vic:'' Ah
.. Really.. I thought we not going 2 have d money back..."

Vic:'' Hehehe!!! i can shoppinggggggg..."


For the fact actually the money can not be return like tat....

I think is d blessing frm God bec last week i just offering 2 GOD RM??? for the David Tabernacle




.............

2 comments:

  1. vic, where to find BSN? i need to buy some pin code in BSN when i go back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. Just saw yr message.. and i think is too late i tell u now...

    Sorry+++++

    ReplyDelete

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss