Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello!!

This few week really busy!!! So lazy to update blog.. Very Pai seh ahh...

For yr information of mine health status.. Next week 9.6.2010 i will go see doc again.. This time doc will decide whether d necessary to undergo operation.. Is a small operation call arthroscope..

But, i still scare lol..

Why, I need 2 undergo d operation... Bec, when the time i injury mine knee cap, the tissue and capillary around had tear.. (rosak) The operation is to clean out all the dead tissues to prevent early immobile In future..

I alrdy, asked a lot my friends view.. Their all say is better u go for it...

This is mine doc.. Doc CC.Tai.. He is nice, more handsome tat d pic.. Pray for Him too...

I really need miracle... In fact, i really dont want to go for operation..

Do pray for me..



No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss