Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Back 2 school become back to hospital.

This week actually, Is d starting of semester 5 , nursing course.. Wonder why we have been called to posted at hospital..

This weeks really a fun week... Finding for cross at over d ward..
The main reason was it was mine 1st time work with mine best friends..





Ruining!!! After d injury of mine knee. I never run again..

What is d feeling of ruining..

Doc adviced me 2 start with jogging..
Doc: Do u run?wht do u feel when u run
Me: Ahhh.. Run !!! I dont dare 2 run..
Doc: Ohh I c. U can start with jogging
Me:Oh(happily! finally can walk a bit faster)


Haha.. How?? I really forget how 2 jogging alrdy. Which leg i need 2 start of.. A lot of question pop up of mine mind!!!

Who want jogging with me(Just kidding)..
i REALLY need a brave 2 start mine running machine.. :)

One day, i will run again.. Amen...

1 comment:

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss