Sunday, June 6, 2010

Form 5

U guy can guess where am i ma??
It seem like yesterday... This is mine form 5 class photo..

Talk abt secondary school.. I got a big testimony to share with.. U guy want 2 listen 2 mine story..
Long long time a ago...

I am a people who not a good student in study.. I knew god and renew by HIM at form 2..

Form 1:Last 2 class
Form2 : Last 3 class
Form 3:First 3 class
Form4&5:First 2 class

Guy,can u see d connection and d difference of mine class position.. Frm d last 2 class i jump to first few class..

In d past, I knew a group of 'friends'... Who didnt guided me 2 a right path..

At form 2, I started 2 change.. Start to open mine book and study.. Miracle, I got 3A in PMR...
Tat time, I dont have any cita-cita.. I dont know which field i want 2 go for..

Look back 2 d past, i can see tat God guiding toward this career(nurse)..

Haha.. U guy may think how??

I enter Scn class.. I take phy& chem but i drop biology.. I change d biology to Engineer Drawing..

Why,Engineer Drawing.. I also dont know.. I guess i just follow my daday.. Mine dad is a site engineer..

Into d carrer nurse, i should take biology right...

Haha!! I didnt not..

Bia .... BIa...

I finish mine SPM.. Result come out.. Moderate.. Not so good and not so bad... In fact, I got a C in engineer drawing..
I decided not 2 enter this field..

......................

1 day, i received a sms frm am aunty abt d Sime darby interview4 scholarship in nursing.. . In mine mind, i think nurse wouldnt be mine career right.. I am not suit to be a nurse.. I so rough and careless...
But, i go for d interview.. I didnt do any preparation.. During the interview.. The 1st question was why u want 2 become a nurse..

I really dont know what to answer.. So, i tell them mine testimony of mine secondary life.. In d spot, there accept me.. I pass d interview and got d scholarship.. Then, i Come here!!!


So, why u can see VCPP here in Selangor.....

Last wednesday,we join a poster race!! We won d 1st price. WOW>>>
Our poster, although didn't see very nice.. But,we won..

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss