Wednesday, April 28, 2010


This is mine group member for this 2 weeks..


I really enjoy working them.. Love u all


I am confuse feeling!!

Tat moment,scene,feeling meeting, i was hurt ++

I wonder i cry bec i hurt or bec i was touch by HIM...

I think both ..


The feeling is weird..

I seem running away frm HIM..

I don't want 2 open d bible either..

In mine heart i felt God is waiting 4 me..

Through some incident happrned, He spoken to me..

Come to me , I will protect u and give u rest.. Come to mine presence..


Each prayer, I did for this week was apologise to Jesus..

Keep on say sorry !!!!

I knew i am a sinner, I run away from your presence.. But i know u Love me..

Thr Jesus I WAS forgive...


Lord i want to go back to your presence...





No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss