Wednesday, April 21, 2010

DR Tai cc

2day had appointment with Doc Tai..

Last week, i had difficult time posting at general ward.But, i overcome it by d power of Mine big father..

I cry twice in d pantry bec i felt kena buli by d nurse by ordering me do this do tat.. As mine condition, i am on light duty(easy duty).

I cry bec i was physically unfit..

I cry once bec scolded by CI.

But, thing start 2 change. I had mine change 2 meet Doc Tai (bone doc). He is d one who suggest me for operation.

Having a chat abt mine condition and he ask me to come over 2 his clinic. Thus, Doc Tai didnt charge me4 consultation fee.(RM220)

Thank God..

This week, i posting at SurB,nt.. This ward not really busy and i had a lot of junior and senior.

Mean, i would not overstress mine leg. If i felt pain at mine injury leg.. I can enter d pantry room and rest.. No one will scold me..

2day just had mine appointment with Doc Tai. He say in the mid-while i not need operation just continue with physio..

Went 2 phsio the physiotherapy is a nice lady..
Surprise tat, she knew me:'' Ohhh!! U are tat pattela dislocation gurl''
Me:'' Ahh.. U knew me?
Physio: Ya, i heard tat is a student dislocation of pattella when i went 2 yr college to teach your friends abt physio..
Me:'' Oh.. I c.. :)

Next appointment (6 weeks later) and discuss is it needed 2 do operation.

God really had HIS time.. 6 weeks later i will finish mine semester 4. Tat mean, i not need 2 rely semester.

BTW, i proclaim 6 weeks later i complete heal..

AMEN!!


1 comment:

  1. thk for yr comment. But i dont really understand chinese.. Anyway THANK... :)

    ReplyDelete

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss