Sunday, April 11, 2010

This is d vitamin/medication i need 2 eat everyday..
Actually, d medication inside d white container are Vit C,Cal,....
Only d Oren color tablet is medication.




















Actually, i forget 2 eat all of those this few day..

Hahaha..

Still remember d Doc say:''You must eat faithfully yr medication" It can promote d healing..(Yes Doc....

At home got parent always remind me to eat medication..
I think i need do something 2 made myself remember..


This is d knee support i need 2 wear most of d time for 3-4 m..
The white colour is d most MAHAL RM 120 + .. It can promote blood circulation of your leg.

Brown color d.. I used while walking.. It also got aid in promote blood circulation.

Black color.. I seldom wear.. NoT air ventilation.. can cause itch if wear too long..


After this incident, a lot of DO and DON't list in mine daily life..

DO NOT

no Jump,no run,no high heel,no dance,no carry heavy thing
somehow: no shopping - bec i cant walk to long(haha.. i want 2 break this rule soon)

DO

eat medication, careful while walking

In fact, I am a people who can say independence during working!! I will try 2 settle mine work by myself.Only if i need help i will ask mine friend.. But now, i cant carry heavy thing and walk fast.. Mean, i need people 2 help me during working..

I need 2 do physiothe rapy too. I do myself.. It was just a few easy step.. But, of course for me is a bit painful.. Based on science, u can felt d pain is much better bec u still got sensation..

Starting working this wed afternoon.. Hope i can manage it..

Cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss