Friday, March 19, 2010

SHE

Tat scene ...

Tat moment ...

Really HURT me ...

Previously we like best friend ...

Today, we like strange ...

Tat day, i use tokang and surrounded by my classmate... I felt d care and love of them...

She pass by me... Dont even look at me ...

I dont aspect anything ...

In the past, i really treat u as mine best friend.. Chat with u through out d night..

Interact with u everyday...

Really HurT me...

LORD, wht can i do.. Nor matter wht happen, in mine mind u still mine friend... I will con pray 4 u...

2 comments:

  1. =)...GOD LOVE YOU and he'll understand..pray for her and ping..we will pray for u.

    miss you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D
    cont to pray for her and treat her good.. she ll know her mistakes one day.. smile ping!!!

    ReplyDelete

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss