Sunday, March 7, 2010

HELO!! VCPP here!!

Having be a long time didnt update blog..

Helo!! everyone .. I still alive and breathing!!!

Today, is sunday as usually attend sunday meeting and creative art( ballet& tambourine)!!
Since d beginning, i just plan to join tambourine as i enjoy watch people dance. But, tambourine dances is compulsory to join ballet.

So, OK .. I just follow and join 4 FUN..

Today, actually i wish 2 quit ballet and wish to take a rest..
But, when d time i want 2 give out.. God spoke 2 me thr ballet teacher at ballet class..
......... Bia Bia Bia ..............(u guess yourself wht David spoken ?)

I had been encourage !! Thk God...

VCPP in d past.. I wouldnt tell other people tat i learning ballet bec i very malu... Thinking tat i dont have d quality..
Haha. U see my beautiful shape then u knew Lol.. Hahaha.. Just Kidding..

Today, Hannah sister want to have diet VS with me.. hannah VS vcpp within 1 month .... OH No...

DIET _ Loss weight + NONONONO
Wht do u think.. Should I ?


3 comments:

  1. wat a bout do more exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm.. Good Idea.. But i am lazy!!!

    Try Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. Gd idea!!

    But i lazy lol..]
    Btw, next week i will go posting alrdy..

    Time very pack lol..

    ReplyDelete

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss