Friday, March 12, 2010

A long long story!!! :)

(Wearing a beautiful hospital dress.. Tat me.. VCPP.. See me smile lel.. Haha..Bec i knew Jesus LOve me)
Ermmm.. Where should i start lel..

This tuesday, i went to church for p&w..

Then, my turn my leg twisted and i fall..

It was an accident .. Previously i dont have any problem with my knee..

I can felt tat a "baa" sound at my left knee...

I having a lot of pain tat moment. My friends all thought i have muscle cramp..

But after 10 minute i still felt d pain and i cant even bend / straighter my left leg.

Few drops of tear coming out ....

Then, my knee started to swollen and it look abnormal alrdy.. (i wish i can upload pic. But i forget to bring d cable to connect phone 2 laptop)

My friends send me to Hospital..

The moment i reach i kena injection at mine buttock as a pain killer.. Ok lol.. Not really pain...

After tat, doc come to draw blood... But my vein was very difficult to detect.. The needle inserted for 2 times.. Only a few drop of blood.. Not enough


View Image

Ohhh No.. Have 2 insert branular.. Inserting branular is more painful..
BIA BIA BIA

Did x-ray and MRI at mine left knee..

Result show tat mine knee cap(patella) displacement and edema..

After discuss with doc say need operation..

Tear was dropping out..





But i believe God with Heal me.. HIS got his own times...
Bec of his blood i will be Heal.. AMEN

To be con....


1 comment:

  1. Don worry dear..yours and my big dad will heal you..just keep focusing on Him and just think that u are healed and are back here with us ad.. keep ur dad in prayer too to soften his heart and don be so stubborn.don worry, maybe through this, God wanna show up HIs goodness, kindness and miracle through u le..haha wow!!! smile n cheers like me!!! XD haha

    ReplyDelete

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss