Friday, November 13, 2009

A lot of thing happen 2day... EMO POST

I am not a doll for u to scold..

I am a person..

Recently, i so confuse about myself.. Ha ha ha , my blog title myself...

I am a student nurse.. STUDENT NURSE

Listen carefully, student nurse...

Well, Staft nurse ... (^&66%$#@!#$#@ - i want to scold people but i do not what to scold)

Exam, coming soon... I am a person tat not good in study.. I have 2 work very hard to have a good result..

Add oil + gambateh + berusaha + Jia Hu + hardworking + God = future

I am nothing in the eye of people..

But in the eye of God.. I am HIS daughter..



I enjoy my last week posting ... I enjoy posting with Ms K and also a Junior name Ivon(Girl tat holding red rose)..

Someone say she look like my sister.. I hope she is!!

I saw pureness in the eye of Ivon.

She got the heart , love , care for the patient. Especially toward old parents.

I like her so much.. She do not care whether in what condition she will help the Po po.. Although, she is hungry (not yet go for break) 1st she will feed Po Po 1st .

Today, she cry bec having misunderstand between senior... I felt want to cry too.. (Ms K also cry and she walk out!)


Hahahaha.. I guess u guy will be confuse what happen to me..

Actually, I fine....

Quite a long period my tear did not come out...


No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss