Monday, November 2, 2009

I felt..




Sometimes u did a lot of thing no one seen to notice!!!!!

People are people..

I don't like the way..

Friends of mine so lucky(I guess).. I will cracked my head thinking of yr present...

U guy never knew what had happen behind the scene..

May be u don't knew.. If not bec of i say Yes.. U don't even can have tat..

MAN... I also human ok...

Sometime i also want attention .... privacy... love ... care ... alone ...





What i think of that day never come true...

What the use of waiting .... i give out alrdy.. Don't want act like stupid people..

Waste my time... Waste my love..

If u don't mean it... don't simply say it...

U knew tat is the magic word for someone who will felt sensitive toward ...

1 more times u say again i will tell u STOP !!!!!!!!!



What am i in the eye of people... What I am weird !!!!




U knew the message is hurt.. U make people tear...

Pls stop it!!!!!!!!!!!





Don't ask me why!!!!



BTW, life have to go on too... So, keep smile and walk with God..

Forgive and forget ...........
I just want 2 be difference in the eye of God.. NO, eye of fresh...


No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss