Monday, April 27, 2009

Why...why....




This beautiful wearing girl wearing green shirt is Jess.. One of my good friend...

Beautiful ma... Want her number.... Ha ha i wont tell u.......

The blue bear is my 13 or 14yrs old birthday gift frm my daddy.. Is really meaningful 4 me...





Why!!!!!!!

Now in my hostel can online 24hr except for me need to go to computer lab to online...

Can't online at all really make me angry and piss of......... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yesterday went jess place she help me fit it but still the same...

ANYoNE KNEW pls tell me....

i really need your advice la....








wow.............. See this girl so busy.........................

Help me solve problem....

Bless girl...

Last week she lost RM50...

She look sad... But she bring the problem 2 god..

And 2day she won RM 50 cosmetic thr bought STAR newspaper...








1 comment:

  1. vic.. if still cannot.. bring it to church on tuesday if you are going, i help you take a look :) i thought you will give ppl her number.. lol

    ReplyDelete

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss