Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Angle singing


Hello.. Read like a heart of children then i sure u will believe... Pls dont ask me how,what,why....


One night, ade,jess,pat and i gather 2gether and pray... I felt my heart is full of fear and unpeaceful..

Actually, i also dont know why...

I break down and cry.. They pray for be4 i go back to my own hostel..

The minute, i reach my own hostel the feeling of fear not more.. I felt peace....

Suddenly, my senior(melayu) run out of the room with fear and ask me do u on any musiz when i not around.. Then, i explain to her i just came back from my friend hostel..(actually she is alone tat time)

She tell me 10 minute ago.. she hear musiz a lot of people singing.. Then, i ask her what song ...

Oh..It was the song tat touch me so much tat week... Then, i faster call ade and ask her slept at my room as my roommate not came back tat day..

The next morning,Pat go personally ask the senior about the details..

YA... Is true.. Angle singing..

I so happy..

The next day, when i on my bed i felt like god watch me sleep///
Wow.. so sweet..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss