Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SAD turn to HAPPY DAY

15.4.09

Part 1: Sad
2day actually i planning to do RA(Running assesment: exam in the ward) with my tutor Ms Parimala.. But something go wrong tat i cant expect..

I book four patient for my procedure S/c injection.. Three out of four patient going home... The last patient my friend took.. Then, i run all the ward to find s/c injection procedure. finally, i got one patient really thank god in HDU... 30 minute later, someone told me the patient is using pen insulin tat tutor will not allow to do for RA.. Within the last minute, i run to cardiac ward which is the last ward already.... oh, thank g i find one patient.. Actually, the injection need to give to pateint on 5.30pm sharp..

Suddenly, Ms call me say she cant came after 5pm bec already off duty and she is busy...
After, i knew i wanted to cry.. Then, i told my friend .. i think them can comfort me but she talk bad about Ms.(Ms is my lovely tutor i dont like people to talk bad about her)..

Then, i went to patient room and talk to patient... The patient is luekemia and brain secondary (if not mistaken) And she speak not really clear.... As, i dont have any one to chat will... . i feel better after chat will her...

With all the incident happen i dont blame god..
God really blessed..
Con in part2



Part 2: Happy

2day i managed to do 2 S/c injected.. Normally if got s/c my friend sure will rebut-rebut and do but today them let me do.....

Then, i found out tat the patient i book for RA is going to endoscopy 5.3pm.. Tat mean tat i cant go my RA tat time too...Luckily, Ms Parimala didnt came.. If not she will scold #$$%%^^&^@##$$$%%

Then, i plan to do my RA 2 moro.. I call Ms i will do RA 7.3pm.... Actually Ms say already she not caming after5pm.. But, bec of me she will came bec i so hard found the procedure(Ms say)....

Then, i send a cartoon Sms to her to express how thankful i am... Then ms reply:" Ha ha ha..k.. Pls call me 2moro 2pm.. luv u too..gd nite..."
This sms really comfort me a lot..

Then, got one juinor(Siti) she tell me she like to follow me when doing procedure.... As, my friend dont like to take care Juinor...


God bless me right....

Pray tat i can give high mark 4 my RA

Amen!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss