Thursday, August 5, 2010

daddy


Daddy!! It will be good.. If u are here...

Feel like crying alrdy..

Today, had be reject by mine friends..

Although, I know i sure not blame them.. Just tat, I got a bit felt upsad..

U guy may feel pelik why i say i hope mine daddy are here..

At home, i am princess.. But here i am nothing just a simple me..

Still remember during sem 1 .. When i face problem, mine daddy is mine consultant.. I will cry in the phone then mine dad will quietly listen..

My dad is a busy person..
But, i know he love me..

Once, i call mine dad he didnt pick up the phone..
Few hours later he call back.. I was a bit angry so i didnt pick up the phone.. He call and call..
Until d next morning i also didnt want to pick up the phone...

Haha.. Small GAS lel..

Mine dad will bring me to shopping.. Hehe.. Of couse he will give me cash..
Haha.. Got live ATM...

Here!!!!!!!!
I want 2 go out also hard..

Learn to be independent..

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss