Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can not express myself


What wrong with me..

How can i control mine mind..

A bit depress , a bit unhappy , a bit worry , a bit miss U , I am so confuse..

A bit scare , a bit lonely , a bit happy , a bit lazy..

A bit misunderstanding , a bit selfish , a bit +/-

So conclusion, speechless..

Today, is tuesday.. Do u know tat..

Day by day passed..

I want 2 enjoy mine day..
I had made a though after finish mine diploma i want 2 go for midwife..

God.. Pls help me..
I tell u ohh.. Mine Jesus.. He very good d ohh.. Anything u what 2 say u can direct talk 2 HIM. Anything u want also can tell HIM. HIM is everyday ready for me. Although, sometime i did go away from HIM presence.. Do not want to go back to HIS presence...
Him knew wht am i think.. I want 2 build a good relationship with HIM..

God can u pls made a bit busy .. SO tat, i wouldnt think much.. Thinking something tat is unnecessary..

Tomorrow, I going 2 OT.. Can u be with me.. Made mine life colorful..
:)

2 comments:

  1. haha anyway..I also couldn't really express myself too this week..felt quite lonely sometimes, sad coz of nothing..maybe I don realized it..hahaha..
    both of us keep jia you k..get out from thyis kind of situation..hehe~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. pingggg..you okay ma???
    wanna find time chat?

    ReplyDelete

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss