Thursday, May 20, 2010

Take A Break!!!!

Take a Break!! Let me tell the HOT NEW!!!!

My pastor GTLim go bald hair.."Go Bald Project” in Kuching!!!



就要开始剃了,与支持者最后合照。。。About to begin shaving, final group photo with supporters.

Those who wear purple shirt is mine church member at Kuching.




楼下、楼上都挤满教会弟兄姐妹。。。Upstairs, downstairs all packed with church brothers and sisters…


全场最有压力的理发师就是这位年轻人,因我的头若有什么三长两短,千多位支持者都会跳上台上来。。。哈哈。。。The most under pressure hair-dresser of the event, because should anything go wrong with Pastor head, the more than a thousand supporters would jump up the stage…haha…

过程中也有一些挺恐怖的画面,有些人说看到感动得想哭了。。。There were some scary moments during the process, some said they were almost moved to tears watching…
大家抢着拍难得一见的样貌。。。Everyone scrambling to take a picture of Pastor rare look…











大功告成!A job well done!




























This week is revision week... Everyday average only sleep for few hours. This semester I really want to have break thought.. Tat why, I study hard and smart.. Of course, I need HIM to give me wisdom..






















You always beside me...






















Today, introduce mine pastor to u.. He did a decision really make me shock..











No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss