Friday, May 7, 2010

A relationship

What does it mean By a relationship??

It is a must Yr 1st will become Yr LAST!!

I had prayed!! I alwys tell God>. I dont want to be like tat.. It was bec i am scare.

Do i want now!! I dont think so.. But,$&47545...

God i surrender it onto yr hand..

Next week are mine last week posting at Med/Sur B..Then, i will have to face exam..

During this pray and fasting period I set a few target to break through..

1)Have a good result.
and so on.........

Something, i did regret tat i come to Sime darby college.. I didnt enjoy d college life.. It was totally difference from mine imagination.

Another word, If i didnt come to this college i wouldnt knew Pat them..Plus i wouldnt go To GA611..
I wouldnt be wht I am Now..

Likewise, a person should not always hold on to the past.. Past is d history...
There still a journey for me to complete..

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss