Friday, January 22, 2010

Wow wow wow.. I had a break through..

What a difficult week .. I had went through..

This time not need to guess la. I will tell u...

I had a misunderstand with mine friend.

* i think is not necessary for me to post the process..

In fact, during this few week i had try my best to "sabar" + ''sabar'' + ''sabar''

Few times, i can not control my feeling.. So, to show my expression i spoke up and quarrel with her.

After quarrel with her.. U think i will feel better.. NO NO !! I broken to tear and cry up to God..

I tell God.. This time none matter what i would not apologizes first.(As what i did normally)

Biabia bia bia ...........

Silent War going on & on

This friday during Christian fellowship His versus spoke 2 me ''before u come to worship me first u must forgive your sister and brother''..

By the strength that HIS give me.. I put down my face and apologize to her through sms ..

When, i follow what Jesus want me to do.. In the end of the meeting.. Jesus show His glory to alll of us..

Our hand had Gold Dust from heaven... We all shout for Joy.. And we continue to worship HIM..

His glory never reduce..

After tat, we went to Ga 611 prayer night...

The minute i enter.. Glory of God show again.. My hand got Gold dust... In the end of the meeting.. It appear more..

This is the first it happen to me..

Of course, i had seen this miracle before but it never happen to me.. I hope one day i can see manna in my bible...AMEN

Because God say.. Before My second coming i will show my miracle and wonder to my people..

SIAPANYA BERCAYA MARI KITA CAKAP AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss