Friday, January 15, 2010

FUNNY



Conversation between Me and Pastor Lim in his blog.. So funny..

U guy wonder who is my pastor lel!!Above picture...




Pastor question and answer!!

Alvin’s group has quite a few nurses, and there is a male nurse below, see whether you can guess which one… ( Those who don’t know the answer must really see a doctor!)



victoria chin ping ping says

wow.. really !! Got a lot of nurse..

WOW.. Male nurse also got.. Let me guess…..

The guy beside Alvin.. Is tat Right!! So handsome Lol.. Hahahaha.. I never meet him in church…


Gt Lim says:

Wow! Victoria, you think he is very handsome huh? Well, guess that helps to soothe the patients down… and I bet he is very happy to read this, haha! You never saw him in church? Always standing behind me during worship in church ( afraid that I might faint may be…)


victoria chin ping ping says:


Haha… Ya quiet handsome !! So sad , my college only got 1 Chinese male nurse..

Standing behind pastor… Hohoho.. ( i want to have more anointing ma)



IN FACT. WE NEED MORE MALE (handsome) NURSES>>



No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss