Thursday, October 22, 2009

My day!!

This is my birthday story line....






Taken plane went back to kuching. (Miow Miow town)

Hehehe... Kuma-kuma from my Brother

Blow the 1st birthday cake at my home...
Tiramishu Cheese cake




Celebrating with my church friends...
2nd cake...
Cheese Cake




Celebrating with Pat,Ade,Jess..
Wow so surprise.. Jess Hide in my room....Holding this cake..
Nice.. Coklat cake..






The 1st present i receiving.. The necklace.. So nice, is handmade d!!! Frm Florence..


But!!!!!!!!!!

I just knew that most of my friends knew i enjoy eating... So, i had 3 cakes.....

Still remember i got a positive comment from my friend eating with u and watching u so enjoy eating yr lunch made me buka selera and happy...
Btw, I gain weight alrdy lol...

How!!!!

Annul dinner coming soon, although i seem like don't care..
But, i also want to be 1 night Cinderella..
Although, i knew i don't had the quality of it but I just want 2 be la..
I not yet buy dress lel!!!


Nvrmind ,cinderella also last minute d ma!!!(sendiri pujuk sendiri)



2 comments:

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss