Monday, June 8, 2009

Overcome myself!!!!


I seen like running always frm God since i got a "pelik"dream...
I dont even dare 2 open d bible and read last past 1 week!!

I dont why..
But, let me tell u now....

The feeling and d date without God is very empty and boring...
I just keep on watch movie which i just want 2 spend my time.....



Let me tell u story!!!

One of my church member(blessed church)....

She got a dream....

Someone running after her...

She very fear and scared just keep on running..
Just want 2 run always frm HIm....

He calling her loudly...

But she just keep running!!
Actually, the people who running after her is God...
His hand carry a very big present 2 her...

Sometime we need 2 be sensitive 2 God...

By d way, i manage 2 overcome my fear alrdy...

Bless me and i hope i will not experience the feeling again....






No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss