Monday, June 15, 2009

Love my Daddy!!!!!

I reach kuching saturday........
I went 2 join my group fellowship (steamboat) sunday night.......
Having a good time will them.... But i lose my phone.........

Firstly, i felt very sad... I fear 2 face my family...
As this phone is my 2nd loses phone..........

A lot of people pray 4 me and say tat god will give u a better phone..

I just say AMEN and beleive tat....


This is my family: Bro - Luiz






The most handsome man i see in d world - father


Mom and i look alike right!!!


This is the first picture i used 2 capture!!!!

AH... Forget 2 introduce my phone






Friends pls give yr contact detail bec i lost it alrdy...

3 comments:

  1. wahhhh.. really good handphone le... so nice!! haha.. better than before le.. happy la u.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..i ad updated most of the contact numbers into ur new phone..u're lucky no charging.is free for u..not everyone got that u know!!!
    hahahaha...
    Cautions: Don't ever lose it ever again..other wise xxxxxxx!! On behalf of ur dad..hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH......... Thk...

    Thk GOD +++++

    ReplyDelete

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss