Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Have been a while.....


Have been a long while.. I didnt update my blog.. Are u guy missing me...
HoHoHo..
How am i doing now!!
Today status happy +++
I now still posting in ward. Now posted in ENT.




Next fri, i am going back 2 hometown.. I going 2 celebrate my birthday with my family.
I turning 20yrs old.. Ohhh no.. Is start with 2 alrdy.. No more 19+...
I stoped learn guitar for 1 month alrdy.. Without any good reason.. Dont worry i will con 2 learn coming month.

- I saw - I taste - I feel - I sense -

Muak Muak...














3 comments:

  1. yala yala going back to celebrate la..don want here la..no good presents ma..wakakakka
    dai go lui ad.. hmmm are u sure u ll cont guitar??haha REALLY? REALLY REALLY?? haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am back on 18.10.2010.. Ahh ya.. Dont want 2 say la... someone is going back on 18.10.09 lol..
    "Good present" i still waiting lol sincelast year d.. ahhh hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god!!!she still rmbr!!aha...we wanna owe you then give one shot ma!!!kekekekeke
    i am going back too!but they say got practice o...how!!!!???can't go back ady

    ReplyDelete

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss