Saturday, July 31, 2010

2day!!!


Today is sport day.. I dont really like sport day.. In fact I hate.. I dont want go under d sun and result in mine skin kena burn.

This year, actually i plan to join badminton match.. Bec i didnt want 2 overstretch mine leg.. So, i just pull a side this thought.

2day, I take a depth breath and i decide to try 2 Jogging.. BUT, I cant.. I was limping.
So, i give up.. Silently return to mine sit..


I did complain!!!

I complained ... WHy why why.. Why i still cant run..
This few day i did complain to god..

But, when i sit down quietly.. I recoil back at d beginner how i injury - how i face it - how i starter 2 walk.. I really very guilt.
Tonight, I really repeat be4 god..
Is me who limiting d ability and the power of God..

Sorry Lord..


I love Jesus!!!I love u Jesus..

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss