Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MY church and church bd

Today i will going 2 intro my church 2 u...
My church: Blessed church,kuching

Sorry ah, d pic burr bec i shoot from behind once!!!















SOme Pastor Lim album.







tHE white kot guy is my pastor...
Kacal lel!!!!
Pastor GTLim
Tat day was father day, while pastor just receives present from church member!!
As Pastor is our "spiritual earth father"
Pai seh i didnt shoot d amount of present bec been block...





My youth leader: DAvid
Shoot at youth service
He play guitar and sing 4 us his 1st song as he promise previously!!!
WOW... 4 me d song was nice!!!
He encourage us 2 compose so 4 God!!!

2nd pic: David daughter...
Cute lel!!
D eye look like mom.(my ex-leader)
When i start study nursing she still baby now can walk alrdy lol..

BY: DAVID (youth leader )


Prayer meeting

Prayer meeting was very important 4 us...
Pastor strength on attending d prayer meeting...
A lot of people get heal thr prayer meeting...
Exp:cancer,mentally problem,cough& flu and got prenancy(as cant = 4 women who alrdy married 4 long and 4 who want 2 give birth)& +++











Believe u eye...
Three Girl
Them is so cute!!
right
My church member...
Them be prophecy tat will abandon used by God ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

sexy girlssss

sexy girlssss